Welcome to the Brownsville Community Church, a United Methodist Church, located in West Windsor, Vermont. If you are interested in attending a local church that is actively serving the local community, please join us Sunday morning at 9:30AM. Whether you are new to the Christian faith or have been away from the church for some time, come join us. Visitors on vacation here in the beautiful Mount Ascutney area are always welcome.
Below are Brownsville Community Church “Happenings” for your information and to add to your calendars.
SUNDAY SERVICES, CHOIR & CHRISTIAN EDUCATION/SUNDAY SCHOOL
- Please note that Sunday Services are at 9:30.
- Choir rehearsal (youth and adult) is every Sunday at 8 am through May. Join us !
- Christian Education classes for adults and youth are on Sunday mornings from 8:30 to 9:10.
Want to help teach our youth? Contact Kevin Channell at email@example.com
SMALL GROUP MINISTRY – If you have questions or would like to join, contact me or the host(s).
- Duffy’s (hosts) & Bob Quaderer (leader) – Wednesdays 6:30 – 8 (firstname.lastname@example.org &
- Bowen’s (hosts & leaders) – Fridays 6 – 7:30 (603-724-3493 & email@example.com)NOTE: The 4/20 group will meet at Laura & Kevin Channell’s home (802-249-7384 & firstname.lastname@example.org)Leary’s (hosts & leaders) – Every other Sunday (May 6 & 20) 5:30 – 7 (802-674-2320 & email@example.com)
BROWNSVILLE CHURCH YOUTH
Monthly Youth Groups (ages 13-19 & 8-12)
- Saturday, May 12th (9-11 am) Special Youth Group Project
- Kathi & Chris Leary: 802-674-2320 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Trail Life USA
- Saturday, May 19 ~ TLUSA Awards Banquet
- American Heritage Girls
- Saturday, May 19 ~ Horse Event at GMHA
AHG & TLUSA SNEAK PREVIEWS
- Saturday, June 16 ~ AHG Troop Trail Ride & TLUSA Camp Out
- Saturday, Sept. 15 ~ TLUSA & AHG Community BBQ
If you’d like to get involved in Trail Life &/or American Heritage, Scott Duffy can be reached at email@example.com or 802-484-7240 & Kristen Huebner can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursery – Our youth numbers are growing! There’s a Nursery Care sign-up sheet in Fellowship Hall next to the Coffee Hour clipboard. Please consider sharing an hour with our little BCC-ers. It’s fun and there are lots of things for them to do!
MEN’S & WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFASTS
- Women’s Potluck Fellowship Breakfast.
Kathi Leary: 802-674-2320 & email@example.com.
- Saturday, April 14 (8 – 9:30) – Men’s Fellowship Breakfast. Bryan Bywater, Guest Speaker.
Mike Kell: 201-640-4778 & firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITED METHODIST WOMEN
Ann Matthews can be reached at 802-484-5502.
2018 OUTREACH, MISSION & FELLOWSHIP – COMMUNITY and CHURCH FAMILY
BCC has just made a delivery of your generous donations to the Food Shelf. THANK YOU! All donations are welcome. Kathi Leary:
802-674-2320 & email@example.com or Linda Ley: 802-484-3200 & ParrisHill@comcast.net.
COMMUNITY SUPPERS PLUS – Details to follow
April 14 – Community Spaghetti Dinner ~ July 29 – Community BBQ ~ Fall 2018 – We are considering hosting a hunter education class and wild game dinner as an outreach to the community. Any feedback on offering these opportunities is appreciated and welcome.
Please contact me if you would like to formally join the BCChurch Family or if you have any questions. I can be reached at 802-245-4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Christian +
“See what love the Father has given us that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.”
Questions? … please contact me at 802-245-4886 or email@example.com. Pastor Christian +
“We will praise God for the new life we have found! Alleluia!”