Welcome to the Brownsville Community Church, a United Methodist Church, located in West Windsor, Vermont. If you are interested in attending a local church that is actively serving the local community, please join us Sunday morning at 9:30AM. Whether you are new to the Christian faith or have been away from the church for some time, come join us. Visitors on vacation here in the beautiful Mount Ascutney area are always welcome.
Below are Brownsville Community Church “Happenings” for your information and to add to your calendars.
2018 VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL, August 13 – 17, Click Here to Register
SUNDAY SERVICES, CHOIR & CHRISTIAN EDUCATION/SUNDAY SCHOOL
- Please note that Sunday Services are at 9:30.
- Choir rehearsal (youth and adult) is every Sunday at 8 am through May. Join us !
- Christian Education classes for adults and youth are on Sunday mornings will resume Sep 9th.
Want to help teach our youth? Contact Kevin Channell at email@example.com
SMALL GROUP MINISTRY – If you have questions or would like to join, contact me or the host(s).
- Duffy’s (hosts) & Bob Quaderer (leader) – Wednesdays 6:30 – 8 (firstname.lastname@example.org & 802-484-7240)
- Bowen’s (hosts & leaders) – Fridays 6 – 7:30 (603-724-3493 & email@example.com)
- Leary’s (hosts & leaders) – Every other Sunday 5:30 – 7 (802-674-2320 & firstname.lastname@example.org)
BROWNSVILLE CHURCH YOUTH
Monthly Youth Groups (ages 13-19 & 8-12)
- Kathi & Chris Leary: 802-674-2320 & email@example.com
Trail Life USA
- Friday and Saturday June 22, 23 – Overnight camp-out
- Wednesday July 4 – Day event, Brownsville parade
- Saturday July 21 – Day event outing
American Heritage Girls & TLUSA SNEAK PREVIEWS
- Saturday, June 16 ~ AHG Troop Trail Ride & TLUSA Camp Out
- Wednesday, July 4 ~ AHG march in the 4th of July parade
- Saturday, July 21 ~ AHG hike up mount Ascutney
- Saturday, Sept. 15 ~ TLUSA & AHG Community BBQ
If you’d like to get involved in Trail Life &/or American Heritage, Scott Duffy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-484-7240 & Kristen Huebner can be reached at email@example.com.
Nursery – Our youth numbers are growing! There’s a Nursery Care sign-up sheet in Fellowship Hall next to the Coffee Hour clipboard. Please consider sharing an hour with our little BCC-ers. It’s fun and there are lots of things for them to do!
MEN’S & WOMEN’S FELLOWSHIP BREAKFASTS
- Women’s Potluck Fellowship Breakfast. June 30th at 9AM
Kathi Leary: 802-674-2320 & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast.
Mike Kell: 201-640-4778 & email@example.com
UNITED METHODIST WOMEN
Ann Matthews can be reached at 802-484-5502.
2018 OUTREACH, MISSION & FELLOWSHIP – COMMUNITY and CHURCH FAMILY
BCC has just made a delivery of your generous donations to the Food Shelf. THANK YOU! All donations are welcome. Kathi Leary:
802-674-2320 & firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Ley: 802-484-3200 & ParrisHill@comcast.net.
COMMUNITY SUPPERS PLUS – Details to follow
July 29 – Community BBQ ~ Fall 2018 – We are considering hosting a hunter education class and wild game dinner as an outreach to the community. Any feedback on offering these opportunities is appreciated and welcome.
Please contact me if you would like to formally join the BCChurch Family or if you have any questions. I can be reached at 802-245-4886 or email@example.com.
Pastor Christian +
“See what love the Father has given us that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are.”
Questions? … please contact me at 802-245-4886 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Pastor Christian +
“We will praise God for the new life we have found! Alleluia!”